Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Can't help Myself

So, I had to try one of the translated jokes myself.

The English Version:

How do you kill a blonde? Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool.

Japanese translation:

あなたがどのようにブロンドを殺すか?掻き傷及びひと嗅ぎステッカーをプールの底にしてください。

(I'm sure that makes sense to EVERYONE!)

The re-translated into English version:

How do you slaughter a blonde? I scratch and smell the damage and also person and please make the sticker the bottom of the swimming pool.

I'm giggling to myself :)

4 comments:

scordell said...

You're too much.

Diógenes said...

Just small sharing: THANK GOD there is internet in our dorms!!! :))

Bananerama said...

What job function does a blonde have in an M&M factory?
Proofreading.

translation:
ブロンドはM&M工場にどのような仕事機能〔関数〕を持っていますか? 校正.

re-translation:
What kind of job function [a/the function] does the blonde have in M & M factory? Correction.

(personally, i think that's funnier than the original.)

Kimberly Cordell said...

I am going to try this in Spanish.