Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sushi in the City

Remember when I went to that sushi opening? Well, we decided to go back, and we are glad we did! We got to sit in the back room through the rock garden, where you have to take off your shoes!!! (everyone showered that day, thank goodness) The whole experience was great, and the service was fantastic (which can be hard to find in Bratters!) Here are some of the dishes we sampled that night:

Seared tuna!



Shrimp!


Tempura Chicken salad!



X-tra large sushi sampler!



ME! I wasn't on the menu, but I certainly enjoyed my Bentō box. I think Butterfish is my new favorite sashimi




Please forgive me for not having more accurate descriptions of the food. We did this kind of a long time ago, and the restaurant doesn't have its menu uploaded onto its website yet. You can go to www.sushiplus.sk to see the layout though! In my opinion its some of the best sushi I've ever had inland.

1 comment:

Kimberly Cordell said...

Yummy, but I plan to never eat raw fish again. And maybe never to eat anything fattening. Fat chance!