Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Supplementary Photos: Birthday

Here is the group of us at Bar 17's in the centre. As you can see, we dominated the outdoor seating section.


Me getting my gifts! It was completely unexpected (even though I've help to organize presents for everyone else on their birthdays) I love everything! You guys are the best!


My silly Danish friend Anders. I didn't know he was going to make a funny face...otherwise we could have engaged in a contest (which i would have won of course)

3 comments:

Kimberly Cordell said...

I hope we have time to go to all these fun places and try all these great foods when we visit next week!

scordell said...

Anders is a silly boy, but I'm glad you didn't spoil your beautiful smile with a funny face. Your orthodontist, Dr. DiPalma, and I agree - dazzling.

Bar 17 looks like a fun place to hang out. Al freco dining is so enjoyable, and so rare in the US. In many cities, we didn't take the time (or sacrifice the real estate) to build wide sidewalks and public areas, where restaurants and pubs can spill out onto the sidewalk, incorporating the dining/people watching experience into the city scape. Pity.

scordell said...

Sorry - "al fresco"