Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We have more fun

What I've been up to for the past couple of weeks!

I told the girls to take a photo as if we were excited about being out. This is what I got.



Apparently this helps with Brain Freeze? Pernille wholeheartedly disagrees.





No one is better at "Blue Steel" than Pernille



Trying to be my friend Jake.



We met some crazy Hungarians, who were actually good dancers! (at least, they made the effort)





Kristian! A Danish visitor :) I don't think we scared him so badly that he won't come back.

1 comment:

Kimberly Cordell said...

Is there AIESEC in America? Many large cities are multicultural, but where will you find such international company and networking? I had that in High school, but not anymore. when we get old and sedintary, it is time to find new intellectual avenues. is anyone else out there searching?