Friday, August 1, 2008

Moment of Peace

It is the 1st of August, and how fitting to begin the month with a "Moment of Peace" segment!

Today, I was sitting at my computer typing away when all of a sudden I heard a very loud orchestral chord! It seems that as a part of the Viva Musica! program, they had a FULL orchestra in Hlavne Namestie! There was even a male singer who accompanied them.

Not wanting to completely miss it I went outside and around the corner to the square. It was fantastic! Beautiful music, with the musicians in their street clothes!

I can't think of a better way to start the month.

3 comments:

Kimberly Cordell said...

Every moment of music is magic. But, well, then there is over amplified Rap and Acid Rock.

syd said...

that is a great way to start my birthday month :)

Bananerama said...

jealous :)