Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mayhem continued...

Day 4: I think the stove is mocking me, prompted by the showerhead.



Showering with cold water is not nice. It almost hurts your scalp! Plus, to make matters more obnoxious, shampoo does not lather properly!


Livia laughed at me this morning, and said "Oh yes, I remember that. They are preparing the pipes for the winter. Sometimes, it takes them a whole week. Maybe even two. We usually try to take vacations during those times"

Great.


WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

2 comments:

Kimberly Cordell said...

My poor baby, good thing you have lots of friends who share. As grandpa says, "This too shall pass", so hang in there.

Bananerama said...

that's awful :(

come visit me, that's what you should do. i'll finally be able to make you cookies :D