Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Where am I?!?!

I find myself with less and less time, even though there are still 24 hours in the day. On the one hand this is good because it will make my time here more efficient and enjoyable (hence, not boring) however, it also tends to drive me to psychotic disconnections. I guess I will just add "Therapy" to my daily To-Do List.

"I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.” -Kerouac


Maybe "Therapy" will come in the form of dark chocolate, or something equally delicious.

1 comment:

Kimberly Cordell said...

What? "Just tell us Prague and Poland, kings and sealing wax", said the owl to the pussycat. My therapy was weekly phone calls to my mamma. Coffee toffee ice cream is good; but number one therapy is date night with my honey buns.