Thursday, April 3, 2008

This is what you do on the weekends?

Last friday one of my friend's had to leave Bratislava because her company relocated her to Prague.  We went to a restaurant called HUS, but they ended up not having running water...which is a problem when drinking is involved because people have a tendency to need to use the toilet...which you can't do when the water is turned off.  So, to avoid any gross or awkward encounters with unwashed hands we moved to a place called Alligator, a pub that plays rock music!  I'm talking heart and soul rock music.  The kind that everyone knows the lyrics to, and can imitate the riffs on air guitar.  Below is a taste of our life.

British-Dutch international relations conversation via Dominic and Robert.  They seem to be enthusiastic about their agreement.

It really pays to have friends who are tall for the subsequent aerial shots.  I think I was singing along to Guns & Roses.  Its a completely different experience to have my friends take my camera...it means there are less landscape pictures and more of me.  The jury is still out on whether this is a good thing.

My friends are special.

The girls!  Sherisse was the trainee at the BCC SR before me.  She now works for Jacob Fleming, which happens to be an American company. We joke that we are committing treason.

Remember when I said my friends were special?  Yeah.

Really really special.  That shot is Borovicka.  It is around 80% alcohol and burns like the fires of hell.  I prefer Slivovica, which is a plum brandy.

3 comments:

scordell said...

Good choice to leave the "waterless" restaurant. So, can we go to Alligator?

Nice pictures, and the commentary is wonderful. Yes, your friends are special. And now they're all famous in the US.

The jury just came in. The verdict - photos of you are a good thing.

Kimberly Cordell said...

Looks like some fraternity fun! We better warn them before Dad shows up.

syd said...

question...are you guys grabbing that blonde girl's breasts?