Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh look!



I was doing some research on the Ohio Wine Producers Association and Markko Vineyard (the two organisations that I will be doing some work for after getting back State-side) and found this great website that does reviews of wineries all over the US and Ontario! If you have a passion for wine, you and the creators of the website certainly have that in common. They've reviewed several wineries that I have been to in Ohio and New York, so its interesting to see how their opinions compare to mine! Just makes me that much more excited to get back home and dive into it.

1 comment:

Kimberly Cordell said...

You are a girl of many talents. Your next venture should prove interesting and rewarding. This is the time for exploring and discovering. I hope the wine industry is ready for you and your fresh ideas among their aged treasures. Keep the home fires burning in Ohio while I settle in South Carolina. My wish is that our family will be able to converge with all our knowledge and abilites, and start something new and wonderful together.