Thursday, December 4, 2008

Being French = Love of Drama

Yesterday we continued our tradition of "French Class" by meeting at Anna's flat, eating delicious salad, chevre stuffed roasted tomatoes, various stinky cheeses (YUM) and watching a French movie (with English subtitles...we're not that advanced yet)

The selection of the week?

Arsène Lupin!



This is Robin Hood, James Bond and the Count of Monte Cristo all in one! Genius! It is based on a character novel, and I recommend it to everyone who loves a little action in their life. (Bonus: recognizable women! Kristen Scott Thomas speaks French! Who knew?!?!)


Also, I will be making "stuffed tomatoes" (En Francais: les tomates farcies, v Slovák: plnená paradajková...I think) upon my return to the US. Get ready.

1 comment:

Kimberly Cordell said...

You could start a French conversation class when you get back. I hear some people at Lakeland get togehter to practice Spanish. Adding the food component is always a draw.