Thursday, May 22, 2008

SOULMATE!!!!

(Leah!!) 7:55: the important thing is that i miss you and i love you


Today I finally got to talk to my AMAZING friend Leah. She is my wife on facebook, my DC partner in crime, my inspiration, and my SOULMATE!!!

Right now she is participating in the Teach for America program in Houston, Texas. All of her 7th graders passed the state standardized tests, so I am ridiculously proud of her. (Guess all of those 18 hour days paid off?) She will forever be a part of my "shenanigans".

I LOVE YOU LEAH GRANACKI!

1 comment:

Kimberly Cordell said...

You are a darling couple. Congratulations Leah! 100% passing is incredible- I have never had a class at 100%, so I know how difficult it is. You are truly meant to teach. Elise talks about you often- thanks for staying in touch.