Monday, May 12, 2008

4 Month Recovery Period

As of yesterday I have officially been in Slovakia for 4 months. This amount of time baffles me because I am not sure whether it has felt like a long or a short time. I suppose it leans more toward the short time because of my constant activity level.


For an appropriate "anniversary" gift, I am flying back to the United States to see my cousin Jeff's wedding! I feel like the event comes at the perfect time because I am desperate for some American family, friends and food time. It will give me the recharge I need to make it through the next stretch of my expat experience.


The best part is that Bethany, Hannah, and my cousin Alan will be returning to Slovakia with me. Then in July, my parents will be coming, and in August, Matthew. This string of visitors is sure to keep my spirits high, and of course its always nice being able to share experiences with the ones you love.



1 comment:

Kimberly Cordell said...

That picture makes me look CHUBBY, but you are beautiful. See you in July!